Predictable Techniques To Create Life-Like Provisionals
Frank J. Milnar DDS., AAACD
High quality provisional restorations are essential in a dental practice dedicated to esthetic dentistry.
This course will teach the attendee how to create esthetic transitional restorations using both a simplified and complex techniques. The step-by-step techniques coupled with proper support concepts will allow both dentists and auxiliaries to fabricate exceptional provisionals, which in turn become the blueprints for a successful case.
- Learn how to create a single crown, temporary veneers and Bridge
- Learn a step-by-step approach to create life-like provisional restorations
- Develop provisionalization methods to minimize problems and preserve tissue health
- Incorporate “tints” into your techniques to create “blue print provisionals”
- Learn how to transfer the information in the diagnostic wax- up into the completed provisional that rivals the restoration.