Certifications & Awards
Dr. Milnar is a native of St. Paul, MN - His certifications are as follows:
- Graduated University of Minnesota School of Dentistry 1976.
- General Practice Residency VA Hospital Minneapolis, Minnesota 1976-1977.
- Member of the Minnesota Dental Association.
- Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 1996.
- Past President and founding member of the North Central Regional Chapter of the AACD.
- Examiner for the AAACD accreditation process since 1999.
- Past clinical instructor, Department of removable Prosthodontics, University of MN School of Dentistry.
- Lecturer & hands on trainer for Ultradent Products, Inc., 3M ESPE, Vident Inc., Coltene, Inc., Clinicians Choice Dental Products, Bisco Products, Hearus Kulzer, Tokuyama Dental America, Inc., Shofu Dental Products, Voco America, Inc., Brasseler Triodent, Garrison Dental Solutions, and GC America, Inc.
- Past Editor-in-Chief for the AAACD Newsletter.
- AAACD Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry editorial review member.
- Dr. Milnar has been voted as one of the top 100 dental educators in the USA by Dentistry Today Magazine for the last 2 years.
The AAACD is an international organization, providing a forum for excellence in the art and science of dentistry.
Dr. Frank J. Milnar is a fully accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AAACD). He is the only dentist in St. Paul to earn that honor – and only one of seven in the entire state. This is possibly why peers have chosen Dr. Milnar as a TOP Dentist in MPLS/St. Paul Magazine four times.
Accreditation in the AAACD was an investment of nearly 400 hours in specialized education, cosmetic case development, and scrutinized review by an international panel of dentists who hold fellowship positions in the organization. The entire process, from declaration of intent to final case presentation, took nearly three years. It’s common for 30 or 40 dentists to present each year at the International AAACD Scientific Conference and only two or three achieve their accreditation.
He is co-founder of the Minnesota Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and teaches dentistry to the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Examiner for the AAACD accreditation process, 1999
- Dr. Milnar is an Accreditation Training Consultant for the AAACD
- Past clinical instructor, Department of Removable Prosthodontics, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Lecturer & hands on trainer for Numerous companies, Developer